Our skin ages daily, but the full impact of aging can only be noticeable when fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Unfortunately, the aging process is a natural regression we cannot fully stop, characterized when the skin’s collagen and cell renewal process begins to slow down.
The process of aging begins deep under the skin that its initial effects are not noticeable. By the time it reaches the surface, there will be a less vibrant experience, and a great loss of skin elasticity will be present. If you begin to see that your once youthful face is slowly becoming ridden with wrinkles and fine lines, perhaps Juvederm may be the right skincare solution for you.
For the past few years, dermal fillers have been gaining popularity, especially for those who prefer going towards the non-surgical route of cosmetics aimed to reduce any sign of aging. To a great extent, dermal fillers have become the ideal choice for the process of filling wrinkles and creases, adding volume to thin lips and wrinkled mouths, as well as boosting face volume and improving facial contours.
What is the best of the fillers, you may ask? Juvederm is the answer, of course.
Juvederm is a natural filler choice
One common concern that patients have is looking and feeling natural despite cosmetic work. As they lean on dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles (such as nasolabial folds), one big concern remains to be the end-results.
Luckily, Juvederm is an FDA-approved injectable filler, mostly containing an active ingredient known as hyaluronic acid. It adds volume and improves the face simply by stimulating the already existing producers of collagen. Due to its nature, Juvederm is highly recommended for those looking to reclaim their once youthful glows.
Apart from these, there are more reasons Juvederm is heavily sought after by many. Here are some:
- The effects of Juvederm can last for over a year with just a single injection. Moreover, the effects can be prolonged if you follow up with injections after the first week of treatment.
- Juvederm provides the smoothest and most natural-looking results among all dermal fillers. This is due to its unique manufacturing process, effectively giving it a smooth consistency that clients will definitely feel.
- Unlike other derm fillers, it is guaranteed safe for all skin types and color.
- Due to its natural ingredients, Juvederm does not require you do to undergo allergy skin tests before the treatment.
- Treatments with Juvederm can be personalized, all depending on your preferences and aesthetic needs.
How long does the procedure take?
As soon as you’re ready to proceed with Juvederm injections, the actual procedure will only take about 30 minutes or less. The exact time, however, will still depend on the number of areas that need work. For pain concerns, note that Juvederm dermal fillers already contain amounts of local anesthetic, which greatly minimizes any discomfort.
Aging is a process we cannot slow down, but reducing it is entirely possible. With the help of dermal fillers like Juvederm, fighting the onset of wrinkles and fine lines has never been easier.
If you’re looking for Juvederm dermal fillers in North Bergen, get in touch with us to see how we can help.